DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!


The law of attraction is in full effect in my world and I love it! My date last Friday was surprisingly great and I’m looking forward to round 2 this week. 

He was nice, normal, chivalrous and better looking than I remembered...not a bad start!

I’m also making plans for a first-time online date for next week AND being set up on my first blind date in years. Yikes! 

I think this is what my 20's were supposed to be like. I'm a late bloomer, what can I say? 

The same thing is going on in the work world. I'm being asked for help with various freelance projects and I’m really considering the possibility of working as a creative consultant on a regular basis. 

I'd been saying I was ready for these things in my life but I know now I really wasn't. It's not enough to want the change...I worked really hard to create the change. 

I can feel the difference in myself, my energy and my attitude, and apparently so can everyone else. 

We all have our shit, but it's important to clean it up and make peace with it so we can really be open to new possibilities. 

When you really do that, the Universe begins to conspire in your favor...it's seriously crazy...crazy good

Who knows what time will tell, but for the moment I'm just gonna roll with it and have myself some long overdue fun! 


No comments: