DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo Friday!

It's a bit gloomy out there today in NYC, so I figured it was a good time to share some colorful pics from my European travel excursion last year.

My first stop was Barcelona, a city I'd dreamed of visiting for years. One of my favorite discoveries was La Boqueria, an incredible market in the heart of the city.


It's a magical place where photographers stroll the aisles with cameras fit for stalking. Only they're not snapping celebrities, they're snapping fruit.



So much fun to walk around, snap pics and eat!

Food destinations are my favorite. LOVE sampling new things! Such a memorable part of the travel experience.



Everything was so beautifully presented. I wanted to try and buy EVERYTHING!!!

But I was on a backpacker's budget, so I took pictures instead. The shop owners loved that.

I did try some chocolate, one of those fresh juice drinks and some fruit. On the last day I had the sweetest dates I've ever tasted in my life. They practically melted in my mouth. Still dreaming of them!!!




How insane are these lollipops? Like something out of Willy Wonka.




  Can't even tell you what was in those jars. Did not sample that.


There was literally a stand for every food group. 

So purdy!










Hope you enjoyed my pics. For more fun photos, click here.

Have a yummy, colorful weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment