DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Life Beyond The Box...

Next Monday marks a great milestone for littlemissMOJO.

I'll be interviewed on internet radio show SpeakSpin Radio about the basics of blogging.

I'm a little nervous but mostly psyched. Who knows where it could lead, but if nothing else, it'll be fun!

Stay tuned for details on how to tune-in live or download the recorded session afterwards.

I've never been on the radio before (internet or otherwise) and I wasn't sure I was ready to represent the blogging community being that I still feel like such a beginner.

Just a side effect of my dysfunctional perfectionist mentality that in the past has kept me from doing things unless I could do them perfectly. 

But I'm learning you've gotta start somewhere and it's ok to put yourself out there before you're an expert. 

THAT's the message I'll be driving home to potential new bloggers listening in on the interview.

I'm thankfully at a point where I'm more afraid of missing opportunities than failing at them. 

Taking action that forces you to do something you thought you couldn't is crazy empowering.

The feeling gets addicting and you start wondering what else you're capable of.

SO, where can you stretch your comfort zone this week?

Choose one thing you're afraid of or uncomfortable doing... then do it anyway.

TIPSTER: Telling someone else will hold you accountable and increase your rate of follow-through. And PLEASE share your mojo in the comments below!

It doesn't have to be big and it doesn't have to be perfect. The goal is to get thinking and living life beyond the box.

Why? Cause that's where all the really good shit happens.

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment