DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Friday, July 22, 2011

3, 2, 1...LAUNCH!


Hi everyone! Thank you SO much for stopping by and being a part of my launch. FINALLY!!!

I've been writing for a few months now, mostly testing the waters to see if blogging is the right move for me. Apparently it is cause I'm still here and still loving it.

AND I just got the job of my dreams which involves, among other things, blogging.

It's been an amazing process so far, and despite a few road bumps it continues to evolve as I do.

In any given post you might find a little sassiness, a lot of heart and soul, a small side of cheese, some dirty language (and/or thoughts), a bit of emotion (aka insanity), some amusement, and hopefully, a lot of empowerment...

But above all else, you'll find that every post you read will be real.

This blog is technically about me and my life but mostly I use myself as an example for what's possible for you and your life.

It's not always easy out there in the world so my intention with every post is to inspire and be inspired.

I've already grown leaps and bounds from where I was when I started and it's only been a few months.

So take a look around, explore the terrain and get a sense for what you'll find here. There's something for everyone and there's so much more to come.

Check out the "labels" or the monthly archives to the right.

If you like what you see, SUBSCRIBE! and spread the love by sharing littlemissmojo.com with your world of people. You can also receive posts via email.

From the bottom of my heart and soul, I thank all the amazing people who continue to show me incredible love and support.

You know who you are and I f-ing love you.


Have a great weekend!
xoxo

2 comments: