DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Friday, April 22, 2011

So you’re telling me there’s a chance?




A guy emailed today on a certain internet dating site that shall remain nameless. It was his 2nd attempt to contact me. I hadn’t replied to the first email sent 2 weeks earlier. He asked for some kind of confirmation as to whether I was interested or not. Really? I thought my non-response was a clear sign that I wasn’t interested.

Then I thought “eh, what the hell” and proceeded to email back…a clear sign of 5 things:
1- no sign is ever really clear in the world of online dating
2- a mixed signal is better than no signal
3- NO really means MAYBE SOMEDAY
4- it pays to be ballsy
5- I am suffering from general confusion with regards to dating

On that note, have a glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment