DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prelude to a post: BETTER LATE THAN NEVER?

Sorry for the super late post. 


Apparently the only thing I’ve ever been early for was my birth…at least that’s what my mother says. At times like this it’s hard to disagree.

Technically it’s still Tuesday but naturally, I’m beginning to rethink my 5-day-a-week commitment. There were some unexpected circumstances today, but that’s life, so I make NO EXCUSES!

I love that I’ve jumped in head first but as I mentioned last week, baby steps are okay too.

In this case it’s more a marathon than a sprint and building up might be a better option. At the end of the day I’d choose quality before quantity.

Considering my tardiness, I’ve decided to leave tonight’s official post (Become Your Dream) up through tomorrow.  



No comments:

Post a Comment