DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Come hell or high water!

So I now have this amazing job and it's sucking up a lot of time and energy. My first thought was that I wouldn't be able to do this blog anymore.

Then I remembered the way I felt after getting the job...like anything is possible.

I love my work so far and I plan on having it open more doors for me, not close them.


Where there's a will there's a way, and although it will be challenging, I intend on making it work.

So I'm going to keep blogging but I'm likely to do it less often depending on my schedule. The posts will likely be shorter and sweeter. Or maybe I'll just figure out a better system.

AND I will officially launch this Friday the 15th, even though things are still not ready.

Will they ever be? A good question to ask with anything you've been waiting on.

I'll post my blog link on my facebook page and ask you all to blast it out to anyone and everyone you think might want some MOJO in their lives.

With all the great experience I'll be getting through work, this whole operation will be running like a machine in no time.

We're still looking for office space and creating the website. Can't wait to share that with you.

Hopefully by Wednesday you'll get to see my very first blog for the company. I love it. I also should know where the office will be and what area I'll likely be moving to.

Crazy. Crazy good!

No comments:

Post a Comment