DONATE NOW! SANDY SURVIVORS NEED YOUR HELP.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The BIG "O"

Today is bittersweet. It's both the celebration and the end of an era...that being the era of Miss Oprah Winfrey.
There's no one on the planet that has influenced me, and countless others, like Oprah.

I will sit down at 4PM today and watch the very last episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show. There will likely be tears involved.
I am a complete cheeseball, I know, but I have no shame when it comes to Oprah. I confess my love loud and proud!

Even if you don't love her TV show, you have to respect her as a human being.

She's a woman I admire endlessly and ultimately aspire to emulate.

If there's one thing that's come out of my hours of TV watching, it's the inspiration and encouragement I've gotten from her show.

She's been the most positively powerful influence of our time and it goes well beyond her monetary and charitable contributions.

I'm so grateful for her example...on how to live well, love well and be the very best human being I can.

I'm not sure if anything will ever quite fill the void in my DVR lineup...or in my life.

Thank you, Oprah, for all you've done and for all you are. You have undoubtedly made this world better.

You have made me better. Much love & respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment